Register for North East Quality Observatory System
If you are registered on any of the sites below, you do not need to register again. You can simply log in using your existing login details.
What are the benefits of registering?
Once you've completed the registration form and received your password, you'll be able to access a number of additional services including:
- The facility to download most documents, as often as you like.
- Access to our user groups and forums, giving you the ability to liaise with other clinicians and health care professionals on health care quality matters.
- Automatic registration for all Public Health Intelligence North East (PHINE) related website zones.
- The option of receiving updates to upcoming events and publications to support your work in improving health care quality.
- The opportunity to access specialist services and tools as they become available.
Why does NEQOS have a registration scheme?
There are reasons why we ask people to register:
- Registration will allow you the option to be allocated into specialist groups and their related reports.
- Registration will also ensure that we continuously improve our service to meet the needs of our wide cross section of users.